This TDEE calculator can calculate total daily energy expenditure by your body i-e how many calories you need to gain weight and how many calories you burn to lose weight.
How to use this TDEE Calculator?
To use this TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure) calculator, see the following steps.
- Select gender.
- Enter your height.
- Enter your weight in grams, pounds, kg, etc.
- Choose your daily activity level according to your work.
- Choose the goal i-e whether you want to maintain, lose or gain weight
- Enter the body fat% (optional) if you know it.
- After adding all the information, press the calculate button.
According to your input, you will get the result in the different measurements of TDEE, BMR, BMI, RMR calories per day, and IBW, FBM, LBM (lbs)
|15% Calorie Deficit (Recommended)||0|
|20% Calorie Deficit (High)||0|
|25% Calorie Deficit (Extreme)||0||Calories/day|